Please select below tabs for additional information.
- 40.8 Container Acres, 10 Chassis Acres
- Berth 212 - 1600 ft. at 43 ft. depth
- Berth 213 - 1300 ft. at 43 ft. depth
- Two (2) ZPMC Gantries 50LT Single
- Twin Pick and 75LT Cargo Beam
- Three (3) 35 ton Paceco Gantry cranes
- 100 M/T Gottwald Mobile Harbor Crane
- Breakbulk and heavy lift cargoes only via CSX
- On dock rail available at Berth 208
- Easy access to Interstate I-275 and I-4
- 100% secure terminal
- TWIC compliant
- Container operations
- Automobiles, steel, forest products and refrigerated commodities
- 104 reefer plugs, top loaders, fork lifts, gantry cranes
- Dockworks and N4 (TOS)
- Gottwald HMK6406 mobile harbor crane on site capable of handling containers, break bulk, heavy lift, and general cargo at multiple berth locations.
Monday - Friday
Container Terminal Operating Hours
08:00 AM open, must be in line by 4:30 PM closing at 05:00 PM
Saturday - Sunday
* Gate closes for lunch at 11:40 AM. Processing of trucks recommences at 1:00 PM.